HCC Family Camp 2018
Camp Speaker - Nigel Shailer
Nigel serves as a Pastor at Faith Bible Church in Murrieta, CA. His passion is to train and equip believers to serve in the local church as pastors, elders, missionaries, and in significant lay ministries. He is a discipler of men having been involved in ministry for over 30 years.
Previously, Nigel served as Vice-Principal, Academic Dean, and Head of Bible Exposition at The Shepherd’s Bible College (a TMAI training institute) in New Zealand.
Nigel earned a Bachelor of Applied Theology from Carey Baptist College in Auckland, New Zealand. He graduated in 2000 from The Master’s Seminary in Los Angeles with a Master of Divinity degree and in 2013, earned a Doctor of Ministry degree from TMS.
He married Sereena in 1991. They are both “Kiwis” (born and raised in New Zealand). Nigel loves to watch the “All Blacks” playing rugby. He cycles 2-3 times a week. Sereena serves in music ministry and hospitality. She is a great cook and scrap-booker. They love the Lord Jesus Christ, each other, and the local church.
Find him at faith-bible.net
Camp Theme - "I Need You. You Need Me." (Valuing Everyone's Contribution in the Church)
Accommodation & Food
Camp Chinquapin is well suited for your needs with RV sites, deluxe cabins, standard cabins, and tent sites. There are clean bathrooms with showers and full laundry facilities available.
On top of all this, all your meals on Friday and Saturday will be totally taken care of, with soda and coffee on tap all day - and the food is excellent.
What To Expect
- Spiritual renewal
- Swimming and fishing in the lake
- The Mini Olympics
- Plenty of free time to be refreshed
What To Bring
- Sleeping Bag
- Mosquito spray/repellent
THURSDAY, JULY 12
- 3:00 pm - Arrive at Camp
- 5:00 pm - Dinner
- 6:00 pm - Welcome, Introductions
- 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm: Session #1 (Speaker: Nigel Shailer)
FRIDAY, JULY 13
- 8:00 am - Breakfast
- 9:00 am - 10:30 am - Session #2 (Speaker: Nigel Shailer)
- 10:45 pm - 12:30 pm - Group Picture, Mini Olympics
- 12:30 pm - Lunch (Cafeteria or to go)
- 12:30 pm - 5:30 pm - Free Time
- 5:30 pm - Dinner
- 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm - Awards & Game Show
- 8:00 pm - Campfire & S'mores
SATURDAY, JULY 14
- 8:00 am - Breakfast
- 9:00 am - 10:30 am - Session #3 (Speaker: Nigel Shailer)
Clean up and pack up—Drive Home...
- $130 – Adult (10+) Cabin
- $70 – Adult (10+) RV
- $70 – Adult (10+) Tent
- $23 – Adult (10yrs & Up) Friday Only
- $95 – Child (3-9) Cabin
- $60 – Child (3-9) RV
- $60 – Child (3-9) Tent
- $19 – Child (3-9yrs) Friday Only
- $0 – Toddler (0-2yrs)